Franz Wagner has Actually shown another very strong performance for Orlando Magic, but ends up being a terrible hero in the end. Also: An Irish ally-op game winner from the Atlanta Hawks, an exciting top video game in the west and great deals of injury concerns.
- Atlanta Hawks (10-6)- Toronto Raptors (9-8) 124: 122 OT (box core).
- Indiana Pacers (9-6)- Orlando Magic (5-12) 114: 113 (box core).
- Philadelphia 76ers (8-8)- Minnesota Timberwolves (8-8) 109: 112 (box core).
Atlanta Hawks (10-6)- Toronto Raptors (9-8) 124: 122 OT (box core).
Indiana Pacers (9-6)- Orlando Magic (5-12) 114: 113 (box core).
- 29 points in 30 minutes! Franz Wagner did everything to avoid the very narrow defeat of the Magic in Indianapolis. A good two minutes prior to completion, he had actually put his colors in the lead with a deep threesome and increased this a brief time later on to +4. However, Aaron Ne smith discovered a response with a threesome and complimentary throws.
- The last attack also went over Wagner, however his layup attempt landed only on the board, Mo Samba could no longer check the rebound appropriately. I wished to come to the ring, I simply need to do the layup, stated Wagner self-critically.
- So the points 18 and 19 of Ne smith were the last in the 4th success of the Pacers in a row. Tyree Halliburton likewise had the usual strong influence on the video game with 22 points and 14 helps, and Myles Turner also posted a double (22 and 14). If the huge guy is on the field for a minimum of 26 minutes, Indiana is 7-0.
- The Magic had to do without Paolo Ranchers (ankle) for the 5th time in a row, and Gary Harris and Wendell Carter Jr. were not there either. Amongst other things, it was to Wagner to open the video game open with 5 threes (9 efforts).
Articles and videos on the subject.
This is not a shit-milwaukee! Curious event according to Freuchwurzerger.
Experience the NBA survive on DAZN. Register now! Can be canceled at any time.
- The workers circumstance need to be almost more worried about the Mixers than the defeat versus the Timberwolves. With a 25:15 final quarter, the home bankruptcy was closer than it looked over long stretches of the video game.
- While James Harden continued to be missing out on (foot; targeted return in early December), Tyree Malay likewise joined the Injury Report with a broken foot (drawn up against the Bucks on Friday, downtime according to ESPN). To make matters worse, P.J. Tucker and Joel Embodied against the Wolves. In the last quarter, George Ni ang fell on the left foot of the Cameroonian, who kinked away. Afterwards the big man limited to the bank, but returned again and sank a threesome. I do not understand, hopefully it will soon feel better, he said afterwards.
- Prior to that, Embed was the dominant player of his team, scored 32 points (18 of them on the Freiawurfinie) and grabbed 9 rebounds. Shake Milton (27, 10/15 FG) and Melton (19) also made a contribution, however then it quickly ended up being thin in a squad in which Tobias Harris (hip) was also missing out on. Apart from Tucker, who stayed without points, all beginners played more than 36 minutes. No one will sympathize with us, stated Mixers coach Doc Rivers.
- At the Wolves, a when again ineffective Edwards led all scorers (25, 7/21 FG), followed by D’Angelo Russell (19). 37 points came from the bank (Phi: 20). The Mixers fulfilled far better from a range (43.8 vs. 33.3 percent), however had problems in the zone (48:36 points Wolves) and enabled 8 offensive rebounds. This made Minnesota en route to the 3rd triumph in Follow-all-all away benefits. Both teams are now in a well-balanced record.
Philadelphia 76ers (8-8)- Minnesota Timberwolves (8-8) 109: 112 (box core).
Prior to that, the guests were in a close video game in front of the 4th quarter on the winning road, however this went to the Hawks with 29:22. It is quite outstanding that the raptors were in the game in view of the personnel circumstance up until the end. We still had the chance to win the video game, stated a great Thaddeus Young (19 and 9). Tyree Halliburton also had the usual strong influence on the video game with 22 points and 14 assists, and Myles Turner also posted a double (22 and 14). Amongst other things, it was to Wagner to open the game open with 5 threes (9 efforts).
What a crazy end in the victory of the Hawks against the Raptors! The latter put the ball under the buzzer in the basket, Video game Over Toronto.
- Before that, the guests remained in a close video game in front of the fourth quarter on the winning roadway, however this went to the Hawks with 29:22. In the final minute, both Young and on the other side likewise missed out on annoy and Scottie Barnes (two times!) Opportunities for victory. 2:36 Before the end, Toronto had actually run 108: 101. In the extension, Young scored 4 of his 33 points and played the definitive assist (12), on Griffin, who contributed 8 of the 17 Hawks counter in OT.
- It is quite outstanding that the raptors were in the game in view of the personnel circumstance until the end. We still had the opportunity to win the video game, said an excellent Thaddeus Young (19 and 9).
- For the Hawks, DE’Andre Hunter (22, however only 5/14 FG) and Clint Capella (18 and 14) were the very best players to Young, in addition to Griffin, denounce Murray also came to 17 points. Both groups struck badly from a distance (28 percent Hawks, 21.7 percent raptors), because Fred Valet (15, 1/11 3FG) and Annoy (27, 0/6 3FG) were no exception. Barnes led the guests with 28 points (11 rebounds, 9 helps), but also needed 29 throws. Backup Guard Malachi Flynn put on a season high (17).