The Dallas Mavericks have to plug in another avoidable defeat. Against the OKC Thunder, a dropout of Luka Doncic prevents victory. Franz Wagner blooms for the Orlando Magic in Crunchtime, while Philadelphia 76ers have to plug in a damper.
- Indiana Pacers (19-34) – Orlando Magic (12-41) 118: 119 (Boxscore)
- Philadelphia 76ers (31-20) – Washington Wizards (24-27) 103: 106 (Boxscore)
- Boston Celtics (28-25) – Charlotte Hornets (28-24) 113: 107 (Boxscore)
Indiana Pacers (19-34) – Orlando Magic (12-41) 118: 119 (Boxscore)
- In Chicago, the magic was still breaking in Chicago in the final phase, this time it was Orlando, which could drive a win by a late run. A 20: 10 run over the last 3:30 minutes completed the late comeback of the guests in a frightening empty hall in the snowy Indiana.
- Franz Wagner again had a big share in the success. With a and-1 the Berliner started the course of the magic, a little later the rookie took place worth seeing Gary Harris in the corner. The icing of the icing followed 77 seconds before the end when Wagner met another Floater with Foul and Orlando the first leadership since the initial minutes (113: 110). They should not give them anymore because the hosts were no longer a chance to compensate for fouls.
- Wagner came to 17 points in 30 minutes (7/13 FG), 4 rebounds and 2 assists, including this curious alley-OOP attempt that landed directly in the basket. Moritz Wagner, however, came to the train only 9 minutes, but knew these with 8 counters (4/5 FG) and 3 rebounds for themselves. Harris (22, 6/11 threesome) was in his hometown Topscorer, while Cole Anthony (15, 2/15, 8 assists) did not caught his best day. Wendell Carter Jr. (19, 18 rebounds) set up a good double double.
- In the Pacers, three players were pushed against the defeat. Caris Levert scored 11 of his 26 points (10/24) in the fourth neighborhood, coming from the bank Lance Stephenson (14, 5/7, 6 Assists) and Two-Way Player Terry Taylor (24, 16 Rebounds) Your cause Well. Myles Turner, Domantas Sabonis and Malcolm Brogdon were missing again.
Philadelphia 76ers (31-20) – Washington Wizards (24-27) 103: 106 (Boxscore)
- Good two weeks had passed when the Wizards lasted a game last, in between there were six defeats. Now succeeded against the same opponent as two weeks ago – against the Philadelphia 76ers. The most recently criticized Spencer Dinwiddie recorded the first triple double of his career with 14 points (4/16 FG), 12 rebounds and 10 assists.
- The crucial play once again provided Kuzma Kuzma. For two counters lead for the guests Philly succeeded a last stop, but Tobias Harris missed it to serve the hurries Tyrese Maxey. Instead, the ball came to Joel Embid, who moved to the basket with another 6 seconds on the clock. There, however, Kuzma introduced himself in the way and hit the Sixers star the ball out of his hands. Corey Kispert and Dinwiddie realized everything from the frewurflinie.
- In the minutes earlier, the wizards were able to rely on Montrezl Harrell (14, 7/10), which had brought his team to the winning road with two heavy floats. Kuzma was with 29 points (4/6 threesome), 7 rebounds and 3 blocks of the top scorer of the game. Washington led most of the game most of the game, the Sixers woke up only after the break.
- Also Joel Emboy (27, 11/27, 14 rebounds, 6 assists) started slowly, but then took over after halftime. MaMey (22, 8 rebounds, 7 assists also played great again, including Georges Niang (12) in the fourth neighborhood some good actions. Nevertheless, it was not enough at the end, after five wins on a piece, the Sixers left the field again as a loser, though these were just 4 ball losses.
Boston Celtics (28-25) – Charlotte Hornets (28-24) 113: 107 (Boxscore)
- The Celtics did not play a good fourth quarter again, but came again with the horror of it. One minute before the end, ex-Celtic Terry Rozier with a threesome had equalized the once two-digit residue in the section – but it should have been the last points for the hornets.
- Instead, Boston Jayson Tatum (19, 6/16, 9 Assists), who otherwise did not really hit a lot, the responsibility and retired the Shooting Foul. On the other side, Robert Williams (10, 8 Rebounds, 3 Blocks) was back to the point that is a possible gamewinner of P.J. Washington from downtown almost blocked with his head, so high was the Celtics Center in the air.
- Over 48 minutes, it was always tight, both teams generated runs, but no one could decisive. At the Hornets, Lamelo Ball once again helped with a Career High of 38 points (12/24 FG, 10/13 FT) once again for the All-Star Game. Rozier booked 23 points, otherwise the guests met this time but too weak from the distance (12/40 3FG).
- For Boston score six players double-digit, whereby the two diligent point collectors are not the two “Jays”, but Josh Richardson (23, 6/8 threesome) and the outstanding Marcus Smart (22, 7/11, 6 Assists). Dennis Schröder (6, 3/8, 3 assists, 2 steals, 2 to) games inconspicuous 16 minutes and was also involved in halftime one on the turnover problem of Celtics (18). But this was especially for the sloppy Jaylen Brown (15, 7 to).
Articles and videos about the topic
- Since the beard looks old! Counter block against harden
- Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.