The largest Valorant tournament in Riot Games to date begins today, and if you tune in to see the action, there are some great rewards that you can exchange at the same time. Here is How to get drops of Valorant champions If you are sure how the process works.
There are three different drops: a title, a spray and a card. Each article will be available for a different week from the tournament:
- Title ‘Fuego’-August. September 31 to 13
* Aerosol Vct Champions Cure: from September 16 to 17
* VCT Champions Hero card-September 18.
How to get Drops from Valorant champions
Image source: riot games
The gifts are available for those who tune in Champions on Twitch or YouTube, which can be achieved simply by linking their Valorant and Twitch/YouTube account. Here we show you how to link your account for each platform:
How to link the Valorant and Twitch account
For those who look at the tournament on Twitch, follow these steps:
- Log in your Twitch account
- Click on the icon of your profile in the upper right corner
- Scroll down to ‘configuration’ and select it
- When in the configuration, press ‘connections’
- Scroll down to ‘Riot Games’ and click ‘Connect’
- Log in your Riot account
If, on the other hand, you are seeing the action on YouTube, do the following:
- Log in your YouTube account
- Click the image of your account and choose ‘Configuration’
- In ‘Connected Accounts’, looking for Riot Games
- Click ‘Connect’ and log in to your Riot account
That is all to know about ** How to get drops of Valorant champions. next.
How to repair the error ‘TPM version 2.0’ in Valorant
Valorant system requirements: minimum and recommended specifications for PC explained
Why are Valorant competitive tails disabled?
How to make Valorant’s spotlight have a personalized color
Is Valorant fallen? How to verify the state of the valorant server
look for more